flat in Boise 70.3

so what can I say, I was feeling good leading up to the Boise 70.3.
alittle hesident with my approach to the swim as you swim in the reservoir which is basically snow melt run off that you swim in (so its really cold). But once you got going and numb, I didnt mind the swim at all.
I had a good swim, I came out with the leaders and was possitioned nicely for the bike. I was in 3rd taking 2nd place with 1st in my sites, but with a mile into the bike leg I frustratingly got a flat tire, I had no spares so I was forced to pull out of the race.
a very unlucky race today as I was confident on getting a podium in this event.
so I will be more deteimed now to prove myself in my next 70.3 in the uk.
I am excited to race as I was injured their last year and this year I will get my first dule off for the season with one of my training partners and previous winner of this event (Chris McCormack). I love racing against the best athletes in the sport as it pushes me to achieve my best within myself.
All guns blazing
next stop uk