Getting back on track


Back in boulder and finally training looks like it's back on track.
It's been great the past few weeks, the weather has turned into a hot typical summer finally.
Coming back from racing back to back weekends seemed to have kick started my body back into gear. I've been able to nail out some key session which in the past months i have been putting off or just too unmotivated to get them done.
It's been good to have some training partners out on the long rides for once and having a young pro back from my home town Michael T Fox to catch up with and train the few weeks.
I'm finally now looking forward to my next to back - back race weekends (Rhode Island and Racine Ironman 70.3 events,) feeling confident with my fitness and conditioning lately.

See you at the races.
Ambrose